On this episode, Michael speaks to Marty, Debbie, and Michael about the following topics.
- Twitter removes access to their api for free users.
- Google and Microsoft implement their own GPT AI solutions as The New Bing and BARD
Check out Debbie’s podcast, This Time Around.
This week we discuss whether theblind community should purchase mainstream devices, or look at new assistive technology solutions. Devices that are mentioned include:
- Victor Reader Stream 3rd generation,
- BlindSHell Classic 2
- Ruby by Freedom Scientific
- Compact 10 by Optelec
- Marty Peak Designs Tech Pouch
- Michael Babcock: Vocaster 2
- Debbie Mantis Q40 and Zoom Podtrak P4
- Michael Doise: All New HomePod
We love hearing from you, so feel free to send an email to email@example.com. You can follow us on Facebook, and Twitter. You can also find us on Reddit, and all around the web. Also, don’t forget to check out our YouTube page, and for all things iACast, check out our iACast page. If you’d like to help support us, you can do so via our and Patreon pages.