Description: In this episode, Marty provides a quick tip for Mac users who rely on VoiceOver to navigate their computers. He demonstrates how to use the Caps Lock key to make interacting with web pages and apps easier and less cumbersome than the traditional method of using CTRL and OPTION.
- To navigate with VoiceOver, use the VO keys (Option and Control) and the space bar to activate apps or other items.
- To interact with something, use CTRL OPTION SHIFT and the up or down arrow.
- Using this method can be difficult and like playing Twister with your fingers.
- An easier way to interact is to use the Caps Lock key instead of CTRL and OPTION.
- To navigate, hold down the Caps Lock key and use your arrows.
- To interact, hold down the Caps Lock key and the Shift key and use the up or down arrow.
- This method is much simpler and less cumbersome than the traditional method.
Additional Notes: This episode is a useful resource for Mac users who rely on VoiceOver to navigate their computers. The tips provided by Marty can help users streamline their interactions with apps and web pages, and make their computing experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Support Unmute Presents by contributing to their tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/unmute-presents-on-acb-communi
This podcast is powered by Pinecast. Try Pinecast for free, forever, no credit card required. If you decide to upgrade, use coupon code r-e4dc67 for 40% off for 4 months, and support Unmute Presents.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download